Benefits of E-Signing Your Rental Agreement Online
Online lease agreement signing is quite a new option that is now available for both tenants and landlords. Before this idea has gone online, people used to meet in person to sign a paper rental contract. Now, using a new digital signature technology, there is no need to waste time on it anymore. Electronic lease agreement option enables you to sign a contract online quickly from any place and at any time you want.
Of course, it is an innovative and even revolutionary solution on the rental market. Some people may have doubts whether this method is secure and effective, which is quite normal. Make sure that e-signing a lease is the best choice!
Is it Legal to Use Electronic Signatures?
Is e-signing is a safe and reliable way of cooperation between tenants and landlords? Of course, it is! More and more people are switching to online leases while renting a place. The main reason for such popularity is the convenience of the method. It is also completely legal to sign rental contracts online.
Want to find out why it is a more practical option than the traditional one?
Here are the advantages of e-signing!
Firstly, online contract signing is an absolutely legal way that is based on the U.S. Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act of 2000 (ESIGN), the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), and the European Union eIDAS (EU No.910/2014) regarding electronic signatures and transmissions. It means that signing leases online is a 100% legal, safe and easy method.
Moreover, electronic signatures are widely recognized all over the world. In other words, a lot of countries have already switched to this method, as it is less burdensome than ink signatures. E-signing speeds up the whole deal-making process!
There are 6 important things that you should take into account while relying on this method:
Authentication of the signature. Everyone who utilize the e-signature service is authenticated and should provide either the login data or receive a special request for a signature via the e-mail. All the personal data including passwords and usernames are properly encrypted with the help of 256-bit SSL method. Accidental information leakages are prevented by session timeouts that are done automatically. Moreover, you always receive notifications on your e-mail when some actions are taken in your account.
- Signature affixation. Every signature is affixed to the contract. Each contact is also affixed to the audit trail that helps identify who and when signed the contract.
- The authenticity of the contract. An authentic copy of every document is created before it is signed by the parties.
- Reliable transaction history. Comprehensive transaction history is available for an easy reach at any time you need it.
- Universal solution for any platform. You can access your rental agreement from anywhere if you have a stable Internet connection and are using a major web browser.
- Easy download. Your document can be easily downloaded in a convenient PDF format.
An electronic signature application that permits the user to send, sign and approve documents from any device or location. It provides meticulous security procedures including biometric phone authentication and adheres to strict data protection protocols. Docusign aims to automate the entire operations, giving the opportunity for collaborative editing and providing a clear mechanism for customers to be verified and sign their documents. The application supports Mobile devices and all of the operating systems available on the market.
This application presents the advanced toolkit for digitizing your business. It provides various methods for communication between users, features to perform markups, receive notification about the status of the document, etc. HelloSign is a flexible platform that provides integration with third-party services, such as Dropbox, Evernote, and OneDrive. It is compatible with 17 file formats, including PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc. The application provides secure Cloud storage with two-factor authentication, bank-level security and responsive customer support (phone and email).
A decentralized rental platform that utilizes HelloSign for documents signing. Rentberry is worth mentioning in this piece, since it provides a full range of digital services for landlords, from listing their apartments to negotiating the rent and signing the agreement. Therefore, you don’t need to build your online rental business from blocks, you can use a comprehensive solution specifically tailored to the needs of landlords. Learn to eSign the rental agreement with Rentberry.
Adobe eSign Service
Is a corporate e-signing solution that integrates with the range of popular business systems. It is equipped with all the standard functions, plus some perks and pleasant features. It provides the pre-made solutions and templates for various industries, as well an option to customize the form, add your logo, etc. The service offers MegaSign Tool that sends the same file to a number of recipients, as well as option to send cover sheets in native languages to global signers.
One of the most popular services on the market. It is simple, practical and straightforward. The interface is intuitive and can be quickly adapted to different business environments. It can be utilized by the users and the end It also upholds industry standards for security and data protection.
Is it a Smart Decision to Start Using an Online Agreement Signing Option Now?
It is a really smart decision to use this innovative technology, as it will improve and streamline the whole process of signing the contract. This option is beneficial for both tenants and landlords!
Top 7 Benefits for the Landlords
- It is fast and time-saving. Using this method, there is no need to meet with your tenants several times before they decide to sign the contract.
- It enables you to save money. If your tenants ask for some changes to the contract, there is no need to reprint it many times. You can do everything online. It makes the whole editing procedure easy, fast and convenient.
- It makes you look more professional. Your tenants will find you more customer-oriented if you lease documents online.
- It gives you the possibility to earn more. If you are a landlord who has several apartments for rent, you’ll like this method immensely. As long as everything is done online, you can sign more contracts within the same time period without wasting some extra effort on it.
- It is environmentally friendly. This way of signing the contract doesn’t require using paper, so you will be able to save trees.
- You’ll boost occupancy and receive better reviews from happy renters with less effort. People like convenient things. The same is fair when it comes to signing the rental contract! If it saves their time, they will be thankful to you and give you great testimonials afterward.
- You won’t have to renew the contract every time you have new tenants. All you have to do is to go online and simply resend the agreement to your renters in just one click.
Don’t wait up! Go digital!
An electronic signature is not the technology of tomorrow, it is a new standard of the industry. It is widely implemented across the world by everybody from small companies to large corporations. It is a cost-effective solution to facilitate communication, speed up various business processes and avoid clutter.